This first week at home with Sidney has been a breeze and a joy. Having Grama Karen and daddy around has made the workload easy on mommy. And Sidney has been very content so far. She was born a week before her due date, so she spent most of her days and nights sleeping, with little breaks to eat and peek at the world.
Ben continues to show interest in his new little sister, and I've even overheard little conversations just between the two of them. Grama Karen leaves on Wednesday, but Ben's fun will continue: Steve's parents Greg and Paula (Poppy and P'la) arrive on Sunday and stay until June 23. Then my dad and stepmom (Grandpa Marc and Grammy Mary) will fill in from June 24 to July 1. We sure hope the list of visitors continues as the kids grow!!!
Here are a few moments from the past week.
Ben is sharing his treasured Kitty with Sidney already. A good sign!After all the shifts and changes, our boy is still smiling :)



2 comments:
You have two beautiful children! I can't wait to see them soon!! I have been showing everyone the new cousin!!! My mom's family is very excited for you and thinks Sidney is beautiful!! Well I miss you guys and love you!!
Wow! I love that full head of hair on her! I am surprised by how dark it is, but she looks great!
I am glad she's easing you in--hopefully she is just as divine as our sweet Lucy Jane!
Post a Comment